南京夜网,南京家庭SPA,江苏桑拿论坛

Powered by Lucksd!

Monthly Archives: January 2019

Long-term questions

A State Liberal MP has questioned the State Government on their long-term plan for Arrium.The State Liberal Party has called on the Weatherill government to outline a long-term plan for the futureof Arrium and Whyalla.
Nanjing Night Net

Member for StuartDan van Holst Pellekaan said no commitment had been made by the State Government to secure the long-term future of Arrium.

“Treasurer Koutsantonis has been ‘in talks’ for over ten months now and there are many unanswered questions,” Mr Pellekaan said.

“There has been sufficient time for talk, what exactly is the Weatherill Labor Government doing to support Arrium’s workers and the South Australian economy.”

Treasurer Tom Koutsantonissaid the government’s Steel Task Force has been working to identify the best way a capital investment could be made to benefit Whyalla.

“That process is nearly complete but it must not be rushed,” Mr Koutsantonis said.

“It’s essential that we make the right investment in Whyalla that improves the capacity of Arrium to reduce costs, win contracts and trade into the future for the long term.”

Mr Koutsantonis said the state government would be becalling on the Federal Government and the Federal Opposition to commit to a partnership on the investment before the Federal Election.

“We will also call on the State Opposition to assist our state achieve a co-investment with the Commonwealth,” he said.

Mr Pellekaan said it was essential for the state government to develop a plan for Arrium.

“The people of Whyalla and all South Australians deserve to know what options the State Government is considering,” he said.

Mr Pellekaan said he was still waiting to see the answers to several questions, including:

– Has the Weatherill Government prepared an assistance package for Arrium?

– If so, how much tax-payer dollars will be committed?

– What assurances will there be?

– When will this be announced?

Mr Koutsantonis was recently in Whyalla to meet with Arrium creditors, Administrator Mark Mentha, Member for Giles Eddie Hughes and Small Business Commissioner John Chapman.

This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.

Kicking it for Men’s Crisis Support Inc.

WARRIORS: Daniel Longworthy, Trevor Trainor, Bill Johnson and Jerry Murray will partner to bring martial arts legend Sam Greco to town. Funds raised through two events with Greco will go toward Hunter Valley Men’s Crisis Support Inc. PICTURE: PERRY DUFFIN.Maitland’s martial arts community is coming together with a legend of the craft, Sam Greco, to help raise money for Hunter Valley Men’s Crisis Support Inc.
Nanjing Night Net

A retiredsuper heavyweightK-1 kickboxer and karate champion-turned-motivational speaker, Greco is a massive figure in Australia’s martial arts history.

A training seminar will be held on Saturday April 30 from 10am at Branxton Community Hall with Greco as host and instructor.

A dinner will also be held where Grecowill discuss the motivational philosophy he developed from years spent on the mat which he calls “transferring the fighter’s ethic”.

The dinner will be held on Saturday April 30 from 7pm at Club Maitland City.

Both events are open to the wider community.

Hunter Valley Men’s Crisis Support is a Maitland charity focusing on men who are at risk of mental health, housing and family breakdown.

It provides everything from friendship to care packages through community fundraisers.

Jerry Murray and Trevor Trainor of Hunta karate Kyokushin, Bill Johnson of Kombat Academy and Daniel Langworthy of Hunter Valley Karate told the Star they didn’t have a goal for how much money they hoped to raise through the events.

Rather they hoped the events would show solidarity and support for HVMCS’ mission.

“It’s especially important right now,” Mr Murray said.

“There are a lot of blokes going through a tough time –depression is sky high with FIFO, unemployment and family problems.”

Mr Johnson said he’d seen countless men turn their lives around through camaraderie, often finding it inside the dojo.

“I’ve seen it a lot with military guys and PTSD,” he said.

“They’re looking for camaraderie but also the structure, the discipline, the sense of progress.”

Organisers are calling for sponsors to help with the event.

More information, including tickets and sponsorships, can be found by contactingJerry on0407 077 930.

This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.

A new Anzac Day dawned

Nanjing Night Net

OUR TIME TO SAY “THANK YOU”: The chill of an Autumn dawn was given a warm glow with an inspiring turnout for the first service of the day in Lithgow’s Queen Elizabeth Park. A few years ago adawn service would attract only the most dedicated; these days there are ever increasing numbers who see it as a duty. There were similar scenes at dawn services at Portland, at Sunny Corner andin the neighbouring Blue Mountains. Portland and Wang photos page four. Photo JEFF GEDDES

WHEN across the Lithgow region we gathered in our hundreds yesterday to commemorate the spirit of Anzac, there were all the usual and unavoidable cliches and speeches about sacrifice and the folly of war.

But the true meaning of the day was not in the speeches and the ceremonials — it was in the sheer numbers of people who had nothing to say but said it all anyway just by turning up to stand in silent remembrance.

It was the same around the impressive cenotaph in Lithgow Queen Elizabeth Park, in Wolgan Street at Portland, beside the railway corridor at Wallerawang and Rydal, at a clearing in the native Australian bush at Lowther, at the simple monument in the village at Tarana and beside the Castlereagh Highway at Cullen Bullen and Capertee.

Everywhere the message was the same and simple — ‘thank you’.

It was the same in the neighbouring Blue Mountains towns.

That was Anzac Day, a time for recollection and tribute where silent reflection says as much as a familiar speech.

Once again it was obvious that age has not wearied the nation’s dedication to all that Anzac Day represents.

As the years go by the numbers of marching veterans dwindle while the crowds recognising their sacrifices continue to grow in number.

Just how remarkable, and even inspiring, is it that so many people of all ages are prepared to get out of bed in the darkness to greet an always chilly sunrise for dawn services?

If it wasn’t another record attendance in Lithgow yesterday it must have been close to it.

Later in the morning they turned out to do it all again with hundreds of others for the main service.

The parade and wreath laying included youngsters from district schools who gave up a day in their holidays to represent the next generation of Australians to continue the Anzac Day tradition.

Speeches focussed on familiar themes and the acknowledgement that despite past sacrifices it is still a troubled world.

The implication was clear; perhaps some day those youngsters taking part in the remembrance will one day attend an Anzac Day where those making the familiar speeches will truly be able to declare that the sacrifices of the past and present were not in vain after all.

This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.

Parents urged to nip it in the budVideo

Stop it at the start aims to help families, teachers, sports coaches and others challenge their own views about respectful relationships and gender equality, and start a conversation with young people. Photo: FILEWESTERN NSW communities are being urged to get involved in a new campaign on how disrespect towards girls can grow into something more serious.
Nanjing Night Net

Stop it at the start aims to help families, teachers, sports coaches and others challenge their own views about respectful relationships and gender equality, and start a conversation with young people.

Federal Member for Parkes, Mark Coulton said violence against women was a widespread issue affecting many Australians.

“The statistics are shocking. Every week a women is murdered by her current or former partner and one in three women has been a victim of physical or sexual violence, since the age of 15, from someone known to them,” Mr Coulton said.

“But many of us often don’t realise where it begins – with the attitudes and behaviours our kids develop as they grow up.

“As adults, the things we say and do when we see disrespect towards girls have a real impact. Casual comments like ‘boys will be boys’ teach boys that it’s OK to act that way. Telling girls ‘he just does it because he likes you’ teaches them that they should simply accept disrespectful behaviour.

“This escalates to one in four young people not thinking it’s serious if a guy, who’s normally gentle, sometimes slaps his girlfriend when he’s drunk and they’re arguing.

“Our words are powerful and our influence is strong. What we think and do becomes normal for us very quickly so it can be hard to challenge ourselves.

“But we can be more aware that the excuses we make have a lasting impact. We can start having conversations about respect. And we can intervene and correct this behaviour in young people when we see it.”

Television advertising for the campaign started on Sunday. It will be supported with online tools and resources, community engagement and a number of other activities that will run until 2018.

The campaign is one element of a national, long-term strategy to reduce violence against women and their children. It is underpinned by the National Plan to Reduce Violence against Women and their Children 2010-2022.

This campaign is on top of the Coalition government’s $100 million Women’s Safety Package announced in September last year, which includes funding for developing innovative ways of using technology to keep women safe for example, GPS trackers for perpetrators, safe mobile phones, and safety devices for homes.

This package also enhanced and extended support services, including 1800RESPECT, Mensline and DV-Alert, as well as supported local caseworkers in domestic violence hotspots to better co-ordinate community services.

Visit 梧桐夜网respect.gov419论坛 for more information on the campaign.

If you or someone you know is impacted by sexual assault, domestic or family violence, call 1800RESPECT on 1800 737 732 or visit 梧桐夜网1800RESPECT.org419论坛.

This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.

Parents urged to nip it in the budVideo

Stop it at the start aims to help families, teachers, sports coaches and others challenge their own views about respectful relationships and gender equality, and start a conversation with young people. Photo: FILEWESTERN NSW communities are being urged to get involved in a new campaign on how disrespect towards girls can grow into something more serious.
Nanjing Night Net

Stop it at the start aims to help families, teachers, sports coaches and others challenge their own views about respectful relationships and gender equality, and start a conversation with young people.

Federal Member for Parkes, Mark Coulton said violence against women was a widespread issue affecting many Australians.

“The statistics are shocking. Every week a women is murdered by her current or former partner and one in three women has been a victim of physical or sexual violence, since the age of 15, from someone known to them,” Mr Coulton said.

“But many of us often don’t realise where it begins – with the attitudes and behaviours our kids develop as they grow up.

“As adults, the things we say and do when we see disrespect towards girls have a real impact. Casual comments like ‘boys will be boys’ teach boys that it’s OK to act that way. Telling girls ‘he just does it because he likes you’ teaches them that they should simply accept disrespectful behaviour.

“This escalates to one in four young people not thinking it’s serious if a guy, who’s normally gentle, sometimes slaps his girlfriend when he’s drunk and they’re arguing.

“Our words are powerful and our influence is strong. What we think and do becomes normal for us very quickly so it can be hard to challenge ourselves.

“But we can be more aware that the excuses we make have a lasting impact. We can start having conversations about respect. And we can intervene and correct this behaviour in young people when we see it.”

Television advertising for the campaign started on Sunday. It will be supported with online tools and resources, community engagement and a number of other activities that will run until 2018.

The campaign is one element of a national, long-term strategy to reduce violence against women and their children. It is underpinned by the National Plan to Reduce Violence against Women and their Children 2010-2022.

This campaign is on top of the Coalition government’s $100 million Women’s Safety Package announced in September last year, which includes funding for developing innovative ways of using technology to keep women safe for example, GPS trackers for perpetrators, safe mobile phones, and safety devices for homes.

This package also enhanced and extended support services, including 1800RESPECT, Mensline and DV-Alert, as well as supported local caseworkers in domestic violence hotspots to better co-ordinate community services.

Visit 梧桐夜网respect.gov419论坛 for more information on the campaign.

If you or someone you know is impacted by sexual assault, domestic or family violence, call 1800RESPECT on 1800 737 732 or visit 梧桐夜网1800RESPECT.org419论坛.

This story Administrator ready to work first appeared on Nanjing Night Net.